Lenalidomide 25 mg (Revlimid) buy order online price in India & USA
Lenalidomide 25 mg is an anti-tumor immunomodulator, which is included in the list of the most important vital medicines. It is one of the most expensive drugs to fight multiple myeloma. It has a number of contraindications, can have a serious side effect. All this leads to the need for therapy only on prescription and under his direct supervision. This article describes the main characteristics and properties of the drug, as well as some additional data to familiarize patients. Information is not a guide to self-medication!
Description and purpose of Lenalid 25 mg Lenalidomide
The development of pharmacology, ongoing research, the introduction of new technologies allows the development of formulas of drugs that can cure or restrain previously considered incurable diseases. Thus, Lenalid 25 mg appeared on the pharmaceutical market. Analog of Revlimid, Methoblastin.
Indications for use Lenalid 5 Lenalidomide
- Multiple myeloma, which is a malignant blood disease. The onset of the disease is just one mutated cell that divides rapidly, creating a group of abnormal cells that have the same defect. The course of the disease is characterized by the uncontrolled division of plasma cells and their subsequent accumulation in the bone marrow. The result of the disease-blood thickening, bone damage, General weakening of the body.
- Anemia in patients dependent on blood transfusions, caused by myelodysplastic syndrome in chromosomal rearrangements and concomitant loss of chromosome. Anemia is characterized by a lack of red blood cells.
- Mantle cell lymphoma is a unique subspecies of non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
- For Bone marrow transplantation, it is used as maintenance therapy.
The main actions of the Lenalidomide-anti tumor, antiangiogenic, Immunomodulatory. Lenalid cannot be called with a chemotherapeutic drug; he belongs to a group of medicines that provide directional molecular action.
Full recovery of the drug does not guarantee, but it can increase the frequency of remission, as well as accelerate the pace of its occurrence. In combination with other agents Lenalidomide increases overall survival, reducing the rate of progression of myeloma.
Such data were obtained as a result of numerous studies conducted by different groups of scientists, which were based on a comparison of the effect of combinations of placebo with Dexamethasone and “Lenalidomide” with Dexamethasone on patients with refractory or recurrent, multiple myeloma.
How Much Cost Lenalidomide price in India & USA
You can “Buy Lenalidomide (Revlimide price in India)in some online pharmacies that have a direct connection with the manufacturer. But a more correct way to buy the original medicine is to buy directly in the country of the manufacturer. The price of the drug is about $ 200, which is equivalent to 13,000 INR.
The composition of Lenalidomide and characteristic of components
The drug Lenalidomide 25 mg has an optimal content of active and auxiliary substances. Accurate dosage ensures high-quality treatment with minimal side effects.
The main components of Lenalid 5 Lenalidomide are the following:
- Lenalidomide Active substance. On the basis of its action is built the whole scheme of multiple myeloma therapy
- Croscarmellose Sodium. This substance contributes to a more rapid dissolution of the dosage form in contact with the stomach.
- Magnesium Stearate. Used to create a homogeneous mass with different ingredients.
- It is added to fill the dosage form and binding of individual components.
- Microcrystalline cellulose. This component is the filler of the drug.
- Gelatin, titanium dioxide, indigo carmine (dye). These are the components of the capsule shell.
This composition of “lenalidomide 25 mg price in India” allows the drug to have a high bio-availability, i.e. getting to the destination of the maximum amount of active substance.
Contraindications to the use of Lenalidomide 25 mg
High biological activity of “Buy lenalidomide” provides a number of contraindications to the use of drugs containing This substance
Main contraindications of Lenalid 5 Lenalidomide:
- The period of gestation and breastfeeding. The ban on the reception of Lenalidomide by pregnant and lactating mothers is associated with the danger of penetration of the active substance into the fetus and breast milk, respectively. This drug is an analog of a drug called “Thalidomide”, which is known as a drug that disrupts the development of the fetus. A few years ago, it was withdrawn from production, because women who took it, had children with limb mutation and disorders of the internal organs.
- The presence of lactose intolerance, lack of lactase in the body, malabsorption of glucose-galactose.
- The age of 18. There are no data on safety and efficacy.
- Childbearing age. The effect of the drug on the human body necessitates the use of reliable methods of contraception during therapy as a patient and his sexual partner.
Side Effects of drugs with Lenalidomide
Lenalidomide 25 mg has a wide list of possible side effects that can occur in different systems of the body with different frequencies. The occurrence of a particular action depends on the characteristics of the organism.
Combined therapy of Lenalidomide with Dexamethasone can lead to the following consequences: 39% — neutropenia, 27% — muscle weakness, 23% — constipation, 20% — muscle cramps, 18% — thrombocytopenia, 17% — asthenia, anemia, and 14%— diarrhea, 10% — rash. The greatest degree of severity is characterized by the occurrence of neutropenia, venous thromboembolism.
Let us consider in more detail the most common adverse effects of the drug, described in the instructions for use Lenalidomide:
Blood system: Very often manifested neutropenia (decrease in neutrophil leukocytes, as a consequence — reducing the body’s resistance to infections), thrombocytopenia (reducing the number of platelets, which leads to the risk of bleeding, reduce blood clotting), anemia (anemia). Less often there is leukopenia (decrease in the number of leukocytes), lymphopenia (decrease in the number of lymphocytes). Infrequent negative manifestations of the drug – hemolytic (destruction of red blood cells), leukocytosis (excess white blood cells), lymphadenopathy (increase in lymph nodes), etc.
Mucous membranes. Undesirable consequences are possible in the presence of hypersensitivity. Expressed in the occurrence of multiple erythematic, characterized by the appearance of bubbles on the mucous membranes.
Cardiovascular System. Often there is atrial fibrillation (rapid heart rate), deep vein thrombosis (the formation of blood clots, which can lead to pulmonary embolism), a decrease or excessive increase in blood pressure, blood flow to the face, a violation of blood supply to the brain, which may result in fainting. The least frequent are congestive heart failure, various heart rhythm disorders, etc.
Musculoskeletal System. Very often there are muscle cramps (involuntary muscle contractions, characterized by sharp pain). Less often — metabolic disorders in muscle tissue, muscle, joint, bone pain. Rare manifestations — muscle atrophy, muscle spasms, deformities of small bones, etc.