Outlook pst file migration is much-made hype form the days when cloud migration trend has been followed. The user of different counties is looking for a different method to migrate Outlook account data to Office 365 account so that they can prevent their data from all type of data loss and get all of their data in the cloud.
Moreover migrating data items to the cloud is also a very important thing to perform because of the large benefits of the cloud. Some of the most common reason that dragged many users to import Outlook 2013 to Office 365 account is as follow:
- Data integrity and security of Outlook data items in the cloud (Office 365 DLP)
- Central Management of Outlook data items
- Enforce much more features to share & communicate with Team Members
- Work Together in Documents in Real Time
Office 365 cloud also measures the user performance in terms of activity and usage of data in the cloud. Many clients understand that migrating Outlook 2013 files to Office 365 would not only help them to manage their data properly but also allow them to know about their data loss and security measures.
Today in this segment we would be covering up the method to migrate Outlook 2013 to Office 365 so that user can follow up with all any type of requirements.
Professional Method to Migrate Outlook to Office 365 Account
- Install and Run Office 365 Importer Tool (visit www.office365import.com)
- The interface of the tool looks like this
- Press the Is Office 365 Admin option to import Outlook 2013 to Office 365 account and provide credentials for the admin account and click on the Login button. If you are not the admin of your Office 365 account then leave this step.
- Now add Outlook PST files, locate your Outlook PST files in your system and Process
- After clicking on Add files button you are navigated where you need to select PST files from the browser window and click on the Open button
- Your PST files or folder would be loaded to the tool interface
- Now you would get the option to use the data filters that would allow you to migrate the selective data.
You get the option to move filter data on the basis of date and item based on Calendar, contacts, and emails.
- Now you can press Export Option in the end and you need to wait for the time being.
- In the end, you would get Outlook emails to your Office 365 account
At the end of the process, you get the CSV file of the whole process in which you get the idea what all files have been imported to Outlook to Office 365 account and what all files have been failed to migrate.
Advance Features of Office 365 Importer
Some of the advanced features of Office 365 Importer would help you to get more intrigue towards this tool and help you to migrate Outlook 2013 data to Office 365 account.
- Incremental Import Option to migrate only the new data items that are not available in the email box.
- No file size limitations, the user can import any PST files of any size and this PST to Office 365 Importer can easily migrate the data
- Various data filter that allows you to move Outlook data accordingly
- Upload Several Folders of PST File to Office 365 in a single run
- Advance report generation option
Migrating Outlook data to Office 365 account is a must when the user needs to switch to the cloud. There are many users who believe that Outlook may get crash when given to handle multiple emails of large size. Migrating to Office 365 account let them a chance to manage their data items to a cloud and engage with the data in a different way. So, PST to Office 365 Importer is a better approach to migrate data from Outlook 2013 to Office 365 account.