Easy Chicken Recipes and Chicken Breast Recipes
One would be amazed at the wide variety of foods that are eaten all over the world. More so, the same ingredients can make a huge variety of dishes as the recipes are different. Every palate is different and a lot of people have many favorite foods in common.
One such favorite food is the Chicken which cuts across boundaries and finds its way to cooking pans across the globe. Uniformly textured and mild tasting, the ubiquitous chicken presents itself to a chef like a blank canvas to a painter, leaving it to the flavor palette of the chef to lend his own taste to it.
So popular are chicken recipes that they have been cutting across boundaries such that Chicken Tikka Masala is a hot favorite amongst most Britons while Kentucky Fried Chicken is equally popular amongst the Chinese. For those who swear by Chicken, there are some easy Chicken recipes that we would discuss.
Quick Chicken Curry
Butter (100 gm)
Ginger garlic paste (2 Tablespoon)
Salt and pepper (According to taste)
Lime juice (1-1/2 tablespoon)
Chili flakes (1 tablespoon)
Vegetable oil (2 spoons)
- Marinate the chicken cubes in Lime juice, Butter, Parsley, Salt, and Pepper.
- Leave to marinate for 15 minutes.
- While the chicken is marinating, heat oil in a pan and fry the ginger garlic paste.
- Add the chicken stock to the pan.
- Add the tomatoes along with some sour cream.
- Add the marinated chicken along with the chili flakes.
- Serve with rice.
The same can be made with mixed vegetables like peas, sweet corn, mushrooms and curry powder(any) also. This dish makes for a great easy to cook chicken breast recipe.
Chicken Fry (Chinese style)
Chicken (750 gram)
Red Chili Powder (1 tablespoon)
Salt (to taste)
Soya sauce (1 tablespoon)
Ginger Garlic Paste (2 tablespoons)
Chopped Onions (2)
Green Chilies (according to taste)
- Marinate the Chicken in salt, soya sauce and chili powder.
- After 20-30min deep fry the chicken.
- Add chopped onions, ginger garlic paste and green chilies.
- Serve hot.
Hot and Spicy Chicken Breasts
Paprika (1-1/2 tablespoons)
Garlic paste/powder (1 tablespoon)
Salt (according to taste)
Onion Paste/powder (2 big)
Black pepper (according to taste)
Cayenne pepper (1 tablespoon)
Boneless Chicken breast – 4 pieces
- To the Chicken Breasts, add paprika powder, onion and garlic paste/powder, salt, thyme, black pepper and Cayenne pepper. Mix it all. Set aside some of the seasonings for later use
- Set the grill to medium – high heat.
- Rub the remaining seasoning to both sides of the chicken breasts.
- Lightly oil and grill the Chicken Breast and cook for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Serve hot.
There are loads of seasonings that our very dear chicken can take and thousands of recipes that would make the mouth water. The most domesticated poultry bird throughout the world there is no other dish that finds so many variants. From soups to nuggets, fingers to tikkas, wings, salads, barbecued, fried, tandoori, broiled and the list goes on and on. No matter what the recipe, for the Chicken connoisseur a well-done rooster is what matters, not an easy to cook recipe.